Feelings of panic
A panic attack is a sudden surge of overwhelming anxiety and fear. You feel like you can’t breathe. Panic attacks can happen anytime and anywhere. But, panic attacks can be cured…
Have you been experiencing any of the following regularly?
- Heart pounding, beating fast or skipping a beat
- Chest pains
- Changes in your breathing, either gulping air, breathing fast or feelings short of breath.
- Pounding in your head
- Numbness or tingling fingers, toes or lips
- Feeling as though you can’t swallow, feeling sick
- Feeling as though you are going to faint, wobbly legs
- Feelings of terror
- Feelings of unreality as though you’re not really there
- You feel anxious in situations where you have had a panic attack before
- I’m going to have a heart attack
- I’m going to be sick
- I will collapse or faint
- I’m losing control
- I’m running out of air
- I’m going to make a complete fool of myself
- I’m going mad
- I’ve got to get out of here
- I’m choking
If you have selected more than five from the list above it is likely that you are experiencing panic attacks and/or panic disorder.
Please click here to look at our selection of courses that are available to you.
You may also find it helpful to look at our resources section which has a collection of online self help, guides and worksheets and/or support groups in and around your area.